Group Nutrition Coaching
These weekly nutrition sessions will help you develop a better relationship with food through building long lasting eating behaviors and provide guidance to create an individualized personal self-care plan for better overall health, energy or weight management.
Duration: 6 weeks (online virtual sessions via Zoom)- will meet every week on Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm. Don't worry if you can't make the live session! The recording will be sent to you.
Cost: $299 non-refundable
Start date: April 20 - May 25, 2021
These group nutrition coaching sessions will help you develop realistic individualized goals to meet your long term lifestyle needs where you can incorporate healthy, cultural and favorite foods for sustainable living.
This 6-week nutrition coaching program will guide you to...
1. Learn how to practice mindful eating to nourish your body and mind
2. Eat well without counting calories
3. Smart goal setting
4. Learn how to shop well for meal planning and snack ideas
5. Develop wellness and self care plans for improved wellbeing
6. Stop the yo-yo dieting cycle
Weekly 60-minute group sessions
Quick & easy to follow recipes
Digital nutrition workbook
30 minute individual mid-point check-in
Private Facebook group to post questions on food, nutrition wellness or self-care to be answered and for peer support
Free gifts for signing up (Adult coloring book/journal, mug and food & wellness journal)
BCWC believes in the possibility of good health at every size. Not everyone is meant to be a size 0 or 2 dress size. We are all individuals and we don’t promote a one size fits all approach. We don't encourage fad diets but we do understand the value of nourishing our bodies in a healthy and sustainable way.
Are you struggling with:
1. Emotional eating
2. Deciphering through all the popular diets and diet culture talk to lose weight
3. How to improve your overall health and wellbeing
4. Understanding what's "healthy" and what to eat for your body? (hint: it's food you like!)
5. Finding creative and easy ideas for meal prep for single or family meals
6.Developing a stable self-care routine