Nourish Your Body
Group Nutrition Coaching
Let me show you how to maintain your health and weight once you remove yourself from those weight loss tools you've used in the past. FEEL more CONFIDENT in your body and food choices! BCWC provides an individualized approach to your health and well-being. We understand the value of nourishing our bodies in a healthy and sustainable way. Let's end chronic restrictive dieting for good!
Are you struggling with:
1. Weight gain after completing a popular diet?
2. Deciphering through all the popular diets and diet culture talk to lose weight?
3. How to improve your overall health and well-being?
4. Understanding what's "healthy" and what to eat for your body? (hint: it's food you like!)
5. Finding creative and easy ideas for meal prep for single or family meals?
6.Starving during the day due to the strict rules of your diet plan?
These weekly nutrition sessions will help you develop a better relationship with food through building life long eating habits and provide guidance to create an individualized personal self-care plan for better overall health, energy or weight management.
Duration: 6 weeks (online virtual sessions via Zoom)- will meet every week on Tuesday evenings. Don't worry if you can't make the live session! The recording will be sent to you no later than the following Saturday.
Cost: $399 non-refundable
Start date: March 14 - April 18, 2023
These group nutrition coaching sessions will help you develop realistic individualized goals to meet your long-term lifestyle needs where you can incorporate healthy, cultural and favorite foods for sustainable living.
This 6-week nutrition coaching program will help you to...
1. Learn how to practice mindful eating to nourish your body and mind
2. Eat well without counting calories
3. Smart goal setting for your wellness & self-care plan
4. Learn how to shop well for meal planning and snack ideas
5. Learn how to manage blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol & triglycerides with lifestyle changes
6. Stop the yo-yo dieting cycle for good!
Weekly 60-minute group sessions
Quick & easy to follow recipes
Digital nutrition workbook
30 minute individual mid-point check-in
Private Facebook group to post questions on food, nutrition wellness or self-care to be answered and for peer support
Free gifts for signing up